• Home
  • About Us
  • Schedule
  • News
    • Citi Sports
    • Citi Business
  • Citi TV
  • Audio On Demand
  • Events
Citi 97.3 FM - Relevant Radio. Always
No Result
View All Result
Citi 97.3 FM - Relevant Radio. Always
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Schedule
  • News
    • Citi Sports
    • Citi Business
  • Citi TV
  • Audio On Demand
  • Events
Citi 97.3 FM - Relevant Radio. Always

Anas takes judicial corruption video to Kumasi, Takoradi

October 1, 2015
Reading Time: 2 mins read
Justice Dery drops ‘video screening’ suit against Anas but…
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

Promoters of the latest Anas Aremeyaw Anas documentary on judicial corruption have scheduled a public viewing tomorrow [Friday] in the Ashanti Regional capital, Kumasi.

The public viewing comes after the controversial première last week in Accra.

[contextly_sidebar id=”xpAfHIkuL5DnPPyGAFnLPRbMpzJMoO1e”]Friday’s public viewing at the Golden Tulip Hotel in Kumasi will be followed by another screening scheduled for next week in the Western Regional capital, Takoradi.

The event promoter [who asked to remain anonymous] for the Aremeyaw Anas  exposé, told Citi News, Tiger Eye PI is inundated with calls from across the country, asking for the video to be screened there too.

“The people of Kumasi are calling on us to show them evidence about Anas’ latest undercover film that is what we are trying to do. We want to go to Kumasi and let them see it too as well…it is basically happening on Friday.We will be showing the video between 4pm and 5pm at the Golden Tulip Hotel,” he said.

The premièring of the video in Accra was criticised and opposed by some of the accused judges and other lawyers in the country.

The decision by a movie house, Global Cinemas to advertise the screening of the video in Accra pushed one of the accused judges, Paul Dery to file a law suit against the company.

He also sued the Accra International Conference Centre (AICC) for showing the video to Ghanaians.

Lawyer for the accused judges , Ndebugri hours after the video was shown, also indicated that all those who watched the investigative piece were in contempt of court.

A high court presided over by Justice Gertrude Torkonoo subsequently dismissed all those suits.

–

By: Marian Efe Ansah/citifmonline.com/Ghana
Follow @EfeAnsah

Tags: Foresight Medical CenterPalaver Newspaper
Previous Post

Implicated judges face investigative c’ttee again

Next Post

Judicial scandal: Committee suspends sitting for a month

  • About Citi FM
  • Archives
  • Audio on Demand
  • CITI OPPORTUNITY PROJECT ON EDUCATION (COPE)
  • Events
  • Heritage Caravan: Registration Form
  • Home
  • Schedule
Call us: +233 30 222 6013

© 2024 Citi 97.3 FM - Relevant Radio. Always

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Schedule
  • News
    • Citi Sports
    • Citi Business
  • Citi TV
  • Audio On Demand
  • Events

© 2024 Citi 97.3 FM - Relevant Radio. Always