Five fathers will this morning be cooking for their wives in the Citi FM ‘Cook for Mama’ contest at the forecourt of Citi FM.
The five fathers were selected out of hundreds of essays written by their children on the lesson their mothers have taught them.
These fathers will be exhibiting their cooking prowess by preparing the favourite meal of their wives in the Mother’s Day competition.
Below are the selected entries with the corresponding dishes sent by the children:
1. Christabel Tetteh – Rice and Belihates
2. Rahel Afriyie – Boiled yam with garden egg stew
3. Ernestina Dede Quaye – Konkonte with Groundnut soup
4. Jerome Kwaku Yankey – Yam with Palava sauce
5. Gyimah Yeboah Michael – Jollof rice
The fathers of the above will prepare the corresponding dishes and at the end of the day a winner will be adjudged and rewarded.
The winner takes away GH₵3000, 1st runner-up gets GH₵2000 and 2nd runner-up GH₵1000, plus products from sponsors.
May the best cook win!!!
The Cook for Mama Promotion is sponsored by Lelé – Tasty Food, Happy Family and Daviva – Life is beautiful.
By: Evans Effah/citifmonline.com/Ghana