President Nana Akufo-Addo on Friday presented letters of credence to eight (8) Ghanaians as Ambassadors to head the country’s missions in other parts of the world.
He charged the new Ambassadors to help bring home investors who will invest in the economy to create jobs for the youth.
He was speaking during the presentation of letters of credence to the eight Ambassadors at the Flagstaff House.
The Ambassadors are:
1. Papa Owusu [former MP for Sekondi] – Ghana’s High Commissioner to the United Kingdom
2. Dr. Adjei Barwuah – Ghana’s Ambassador to the United States of America
3. Ms Anna Bossman [Former CHRAJ boss] – Ghana’s Ambassador to France
4. Mrs Gina Blay – Ghana’s Ambassador to Germany
5. Frederick Daniel Laryea – Ghana’s Ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire
6. Stephen Mahamudu Yakubu – Ghana’s Ambassador to the Kingdom of Morocco
7. Alhaji Rashid Bawa – Ghana’s High Commissioner to Nigeria
8. Edward Boateng- Ghana’s Ambassador to China
By: Sammi Wiafi/citifmonline.com/Ghana