The GFA elections of representatives to the National Executive Committee will begin on Monday September 28 at 9:00 am at the GFA Secretariat in Accra.
Election of the representative of the constituent bodies will be held on Monday morning with the election of the representatives of the Premier and Division One set for Tuesday.
Tuesday morning’s election process will begin at 9:00am with 11 individuals contesting for the 4 slots allocated to the Division One clubs on the National Executive Committee.
This will be followed by the election of six individuals to represent the Premier League clubs on the National Executive Committee later on Tuesday.
All Delegates from the Constituent bodies, 48 Division One Clubs and 16 Premier League Clubs are to take note of the time, date and venue for the elections.
Below is the full list of aspirants who are contesting to be elected as representatives of the Constituent bodies, Division One and Premier Division respectively:
1. Leanier Afiye-Obo Addy (RAG)
2. Habiba Atta Forson (Women Football)
1. Kweku Abaka Eyiah (Tarkwa United)
2. Wilfred Kwaku Osei (Tema Youth)
3. John Frederick Mensah (Ebusua Dwarfs)
4. Fred Crentsil (Techiman City)
5. Ronald Joojo Duncan (Proud United)
6. Otuo Acheampong Barima Boadaa (Asokwa Deportivo)
7. Oloboi Commodore (Sporting Mirren)
8. Kofi Poku (D’International)
9. Kurt E.S. Okraku (Dreams FC)
10. Ebo Kobina Appiah (KFC Samosa)
11. Jones Abu Alhassan (RTU)
1. George Afriyie (Liberty Professionals)
2. Kingsley Osei Bonsu (Bechem United)
3. Kofi Manu (B.A. United)
4. Delali Eric Senaye (Inter Allies)
5. Samuel Opoku Nti (Asante Kotoko)
6. Kodjo Fianoo (Ashgold)
7. Frank Nelson Nwokolo (Hearts of Oak)
8. Albert Commey Aryeetey (Aduana Stars)
9. Nab Benjamin Eyison (Hasaacas)
10. Emmanuel Larbi Amoah (Medeama)
11. Frederick Acheampong (New Edubiase)
Source: Ghanafa.org – See more at: