Mothers Day is just around the corner. It’s a day to celebrate mothers and reward them for their love and sacrifices over the years.
As part of this year’s Family Month, 97.3 Citi FM is giving listeners the opportunity to win the ultimate prize of an all expense paid weekend away for mama in the Citi FM COOK FOR MAMA competition on Saturday May 9 at the forecourt of Citi FM, Adabraka.
Five (5) fathers and husbands will display their culinary skills and compete to win various prizes for their wives in a move to make Mothers Day more memorable.
Families would get together to cheer their ultimate cook on in his bid to the ultimate prize at the Citi FM #Cook4Mama competition.
To enter the promotion:
– Email the recipe of mama’s favorite food and also tell us in less than 50 words, what makes her so special.
– Email entries to [email protected]
– Keep your fingers crossed and stay glued to Citi FM to find out whether you’ve been shortlisted
– The top 5 entries will participate in the “Cook for Mama” competition
The closing date for the submission of entries is Wednesday May 4, 2015. The Cook for Mama promotion is sponsored by Lelé – Tasty Food, Happy Family. For further information, call 0302226013.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries should include a recipe ( the meal, ingredients and method of preparation) and what makes mama so special (in not more than 50 words)
- Entries without sender’s details will be disqualified
- You can only submit your entry once
- Deadline for submission of entries is 4th May 2015
- Both spouses must be alive
- Meals will be prepared by fathers only.
- Both spouses must be present on the day of the event
- Citi FM will constitute an in-house panel to shortlist 5 entries.
- During the competition, the judge’s decision is final.
- Citi FM will purchase ‘only’ the ingredients you specified in your entry.
- This promotion will be conducted strictly in the English language.
- Winners of the promotion must make themselves available for at least 2 promotional interviews, to be determined by Citi FM at a later date.
By: Kojo Akoto Boateng/citifmonline.com/Ghana