1. You’d rather spend a night hanging out on the couch with him than have a girls’ night. Doing nothing with him almost always winds up being better than anything else.
2. He tells you literally everything. You wind up hearing all the secret “dudes only” gossip because he doesn’t want to hide anything from you.
3. You both nerd out over the same hobbies. Game of Thrones is a sacred hour you share and no one is allowed to talk during it.
4. You order for each other. If you’re picking up Chipotle on the way home, you don’t even need to ask how he wants his burrito (steak, white rice, black beans, medium salsa, and guacamole). That’s true love.
5. You have a secret handshake. This is an important thing to have in case aliens ever bodysnatch him and you need to figure out if he’s an impostor or not.
6. You don’t need to spend every second together, but you do prefer it when he’s around. If you’re out and he’s not there, you often catch yourself thinking, Oh, man, he would’ve thought that was hilariousor, I wonder if he’s looking at the same moon right now and thinking of me.
7. You have tons of inside jokes. Sometimes people can’t even hold a conversation when you’re both present because you keep laughing at what seems like absolute nonsense to everyone else.
8. You can share a look and know what the other one is thinking. It’s pretty easy for you to glance over at him from across the room and know you’re both ready to leave this boring party.
9. Your dates are always weird adventures. You wind up on spontaneous road trips or discovering new friends in dive bars. Your life feels like a sitcom.
10. You always go to each other for advice. He knows every single personal crisis you’re dealing with and vice versa. Not only that, but you actually listen to each other and follow through, because you’re a team.
11. You’ve been through some rough times together. Sure, every relationship feels great at the high points, but you’ve also survived some real struggles. At this point, you know he’s not going anywhere.
12. You finish each other’s … Sentences? Sandwiches? Personal quests for vengeance? The way you finish that phrase says a lot about you as a couple.
Source: Graphic Online